Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Confidence

It isn't found in me.
Its only found in Thee!
It isn't found in what I can make or create.
It isn't found in how I look, what I wear, where I work, where I am, nor who I will marry or date.
Confidence is found only in Thee, the only One who died for me.


It isn't found in the future, today, nor the past.
Its only found in eternal things that will last.
It isn't found in my strengths, my failures, faults, nor weaknesses
Its only found in His faithfulness, steadfastness, and righteousness.

Confidence is found only in the One who has the power to set me free.
That my friend, spells genuine confidence with a capital C.
Because confidence is found only in Thee, never in me.
Never in two, never in three. Only in one, only in Thee.

Have Thine own way, Lord
Have Thine own way.
You are the Potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me ever true.
Have Thine own way, Lord, have Thine own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment